The City of Daytona Beach & Bruce McNorton Prepare For 14th Annual Football Clinic June 6th & 7th.
Updated: Jun 2, 2019
Former Professional Football player Bruce McNorton and the City of Daytona Beach Presents the 14th Annual Football Clinic June 6 & 7th. The clinic is free to residents males and female ages: 6 to 20 years old at the Derbyshire Sports Complex 849 Derbyshire Road. Their will be onsite registration beginning at 4:30p.m.. The practice will begin at 5:00 p.m. participants will work with,
- Professional Coaches - Proper Techniques - Elite Training
- Professional Equipment - Championship Mindset - Academic Advice
- Teamwork Principles - Foot ball Fundamentals
On Wednesday June 5th, at 6:00 p. m. at the Yvonne Scarlett - Golden Center 1000 Vine Street, Bruce McNorton will host the NCAA Eligibility Seminar. This is a must have information seminar for every student and athlete. All sports are welcome to attend.
- NCAA Clearinghouse Requirements
- High School Coursework Pre-Requisites
- New GPA & Test Score Requirements
Register at Daytona Beach City Hall, 1672 S. Ridgewood Ave. Or Online At WWW.CODB.US. For more information, Contact Leisure Services at,
386.671.8337 & 386.566.5601 or Email JCHIRILLO@CODB.US